Built in 1880 and originally known as L’Islet Mission Church, the Church was built to serve the part of the parish known as St Sampson’s ‘detached’. Services were originally in French but in 1927 the church was dedicated to St Mary and services in English commenced.
Our mission is to provide a base for our youth organisations and our community. The congregation supports USPG, the Leprosy Mission and the Tumaini Project and provide a monthly Fellowship lunch for bereaved people.
Sundays 10.30 - Morning Service (2nd Sundays are Parade Services, 4th Sundays are Holy Communion