Forest church is the smallest parish church in Guernsey. It was built in two stages with the nave, chancel and the centrally positioned tower in the 13th century and additions in the 15th century. Interestingly it has two entrances, one originally for men and the other for women. All now enter by the north door. Its walls feature massive stones which were once part of a dolmen.
The Church originally served the small community at Le Bourg. The inside of the Church was restored in 1891. The Church clock commemorates Queen Victoria's Diamond Jubilee. The churchyard has indications that it was an ancient burial ground.
09.00 - BCP Eucharist - 4th Sunday of the month
11.00 - Family Service - 1st Sunday of the month
11.00 - CW Eucharist - Except 1st Sunday of the month
6.30 - Evensong - 1st and 3rd Sunday
Facilities & Amenities
Toilets - Accessible toilets available
Sunday club - for children - Except 1st Sunday of the month