Coastal Battery at Les Banques associated with demolished Pre-Martello Tower (MGU514). The battery existed before 1680 and was doubled in size in 1756. During the Occupation it was extended by the Germans and a concrete bunker was added to the south end
This casemate housed a 4.7cm gun and faces south across Belle Greve Bay. It is part of Resistance Nest 'Gemauer' located on the site of Hougue a la Perre Battery.