Back to the list

Saints Bay Battery (Right)

Saints Bay, Saints Bay Road, St Martin, GY4


This battery would have been manned by the South (3rd) Regiment of the Guernsey Militia. In 1803 this battery had two 24 pounder cannons.

 

Facilities & Amenities

  • Access - via footpath from Saints Harbour
  • Parking - at Saints Harbour. 
  • On Bus Routes - 11, 81, 91