Records from 1801 show that the battery had two 20 pounder cannon. By 1816 it was equipped with 4 cannon plus a permanent magazine. This vantage point was utilised by the German forces during the Second World War.
Facilities & Amenities
Access - via signposted footpaths from La Giffardiere or the coast road
Parking - On-street parking possible in La Giffardiere or in the public car park at Cobo