Back to the list

German Naval Signals HQ

St. Jacques, St Peter Port, GY1 1SN


The Headquarters of the German Naval Commander Channel Islands were originally established at La Collinette and La Porte Hotels. A decision was later taken to build permanent bunkers. The Signals Headquarters were operative from 1st February 1944 and handled all the radio signals traffic for the German Forces in the Channel Islands.

The bunker has been restored and refitted by members of the Channel Islands Occupation Society (Guernsey) in cooperation with Fortress Guernsey. 

 

Admission

Adults  - £4.00

Children - £1.50

 

Opening Hours

March 23rd – November 4th: 12.30 - 16.30 

 

Facilities & Amenities

  • On bus routes - 31
  • Parking available

 

Contacts & Social Media

Facebook

Trip Advisor