Once a country mansion, the main house at Les Rocquettes was built in 1765 on the outskirts of St Peter Port, Guernsey's capital. In 1946 the house was first transformed into an hotel by the Johnson family who continued to own and run the hotel until 1996.
Les Rocquettes Hotel was then acquired by Sarnia Hotels - a family owned hotel group that operates three quality St. Peter Port hotels in Guernsey. In the last few years the hotel has been substantially enlarged and altered adding additional accommodation, multi purpose function room and a health suite with indoor swimming pool and gymnasium.
This 3 star Guernsey hotel also incorporates well equipped comfortable self catering apartments and has two bars, an award winning restaurant.