Vazon Bay, Castel, GY5
The large 1.5 mile long beach - the largest on the island - has fine white sand and shallow shore waters while the great Atlantic waves are suitable for surfing.
The beach was once awarded the title of Britain’s Cleanest Beach by The Telegraph and is regularly found to be the cleanest beach on the Island. A perfect location for families and thrill seekers alike!
Facilities & Amenities
- West Facing Beach
- Close to - Crabby Jacks, Vistas Beach Cafe
- Sand Racing takes place on occasional weekeds during the months of May–September
- Dog Friendly - dogs are welcome between 1st October and 30th April. BUT are recommended to be on a lead at the Richmond end all year round due to the large number of birds that can be found along the seashore.
- Toilets - Accessible facilities available next to Vistas Beach Cafe/ across from Crabby Jacks
- On bus routes - 41, 42, 61, 62, 91, 92
Contacts & Social Media