About Oatlands Village
Oatlands Village is one of the island’s leading visitor attractions. Opened in 1983, it brings together many local crafts, gift shops, eateries and attractions for all the family. As an iconic landmark in the north of the island Oatlands Village has developed into a much enjoyed part of island life and a favourite stop on the tourist trail.
Oatlands’ brick kilns stand as reminders of a thriving brick making industry that once existed in Guernsey. Built in 1892 and now restored, these kilns form one part of the activity and retail complex.
Oatlands Village is home to a variety of unique attractions, including historic brick kilns (featuring the amazing two islands of Guernsey story), thatched barns, a jewellers, a chocolatier, a restaurant, a mini-golf course, and a play barn.
Most outlets are open Daily from 09:00 to 17:00
Facilities & Amenities
- See More on the Shops & Restaurants
- See More on the Attractions
- Toilets - Accessible Facilities & Baby Change Facilities available in the Playbarn
- Parking - 2 blue badge bays available
- Accessible - most areas are step free. There is a lift to the 1st floor of Oaty & Joey's
- On bus routes - 13, 21, N1