Saints Bay Batterie (Right)
Saints Bay, Saints Bay Road, St Martin, GY4
This battery would have been manned by the South (3rd) Regiment of the Guernsey Militia. In 1803 this battery had two 24 pounder cannons.
Facilities & Amenities
- Access - via footpath from Saints Harbour
- Parking - at Saints Harbour.
- On bus routes - 81; Exit at La Barbarie Hotel