Rue De La Lande, Vale, GY3
Built around 1793 to help protect the northern approaches and the channel between Guernsey and Herm. Originally it mounted two 18 pounder canon, but by 1816 mounted two 24 pounders and had been provided with a permanent magazine. The magazine lay to the west but is now lost.
Facilities & Amenities
- Parking - Public car park nearby on Fort Doyle headland
- On bus routes - 11, 91