A fort has stood on this spot since at least 1680. During the 18th century the gun platform was extended and musket steps added. Later the magazine was built and the parapet strengthened. By 1842 the fort had fallen into disrepair. Now three 18 pounder cannons guard Rocquaine Bay once again.
Facilities & Amenities
Access - Portelet Harbour or via cliff path from Pleinmont headland.